Standards of Excellence
Our mission is to effectively join with families in creating meaningful celebrations and tributes to honor their loved ones. We consistently strive to be the premier funeral, burial and cremation service provider in the communities we serve.
East Lawn stands as a guardian of history from generation to generation by preserving individual, family and community heritage and has proudly done so since 1904.
We consider it a privilege to serve East Lawn's families. Therefore, we maintain high standards of performance, integrity and compassion. We respect all cultures, rites and traditions. We seek to fulfill the wishes, respond to the needs and exceed the expectations of each family.
We offer personal, caring celebrations of life that match the wishes of the families we serve and that honor their loved ones. Meaningful ceremonies are enhanced by the comfortable setting of our conveniently located mortuary chapels. Attention to detail is of paramount concern to each licensed funeral director and manager on staff. Families return to East Lawn generation after generation because of the trust and dependability that has marked our years of service.
Over the years, we have developed dignified and attractive burial gardens, cremation urn gardens and a variety of veteran monuments and lasting tributes. Each of our conveniently located facilities has its own feel.
East Lawn Memorial Park
Described as a "peaceful oasis in the heart of the city", East Lawn Memorial Park offers over 40 acres of serenity and solitude away from the hectic city pace, just minutes from the freeway. Lush greenery, mature trees (many hundreds of years old) and timeless architecture define the beauty of the park, which has become a community landmark for those in the area.
Sierra Hills Memorial Park
With over 70 acres of rolling hills, Sierra Hills Memorial Park continues the East Lawn tradition by providing a gentle feeling to all who visit. The Eternal Flame and Garden of Honor Veterans's Monument are just some of the highlights of this location.
East Lawn Elk Grove Memorial Park
With over 100 acres, East Lawn Elk Grove remains a natural and peaceful haven in Elk Grove; broad expanses and open areas are the essence of the farm lands of Central California. A calming waterfall at the entrance welcomes guests to the cemetery.
- Burial Packages from $3,295 to $5,195
- Professional staff available for on-site and off-site services
- Burial Caskets from $1,255 to $10,295
- Special reduced pricing for infant and children (12 years of age and under)
- Facilities available for 24-hour visitation
- Reception facilities available with optional catering packages
- State-of-the-art audio and video capabilities in all chapels
- Mortuary General Price Lists available by clicking the link below - also available upon request.
- Please click here for East Lawn Mortuary General Price List
- Please click here for East Lawn Andrews & Greilich General Price List
- Please click here for East Lawn Elk Grove Mortuary General Price List
- Please click here for Albert Brown Mortuary General Price List