Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.
- A complete set of our Rules and Regulations is available below.
- Gates are open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(During the summer months, or if there is a late service or visitation, the gates may be open later than 5:00 p.m.)
- The mausoleum are open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Cemetery Office at Elk Grove and in East Sacramento are open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. East Lawn Mortuary and Sierra Hills Memorial Park hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. All offices are closed on major holidays, however, all cemeteries are open 365 days per year.
- Artificial and fresh cut flowers are permitted on crypts and niches at all times
- Artificial flowers on gravesites are permitted from November 1st to January 31st only.
- Fresh cut flowers are permitted on gravesites at all times. Live or potted plants are PROHIBITED.
- East Lawn is not responsible for any loss or theft of flowers or personal items placed on graves, crypts or niches.
- Flowers will be removed from graves each week according to each parks mowing schedule.
- Christmas decorations will be allowed on all sites from December 1st to January 31st and will then be removed by cemetery staff.
- Items such as glass jars, vases, cans, statues, pictures, toys, crockery, balloons, pinwheels and the like, are prohibited and will be removed (exception may be made in children's sections only).
- To obtain in-ground Cemetery vases, please contact the Cemetery Office. The Cemetery is not responsible for loss of vases or the maintenance around vases other than mowing the lawn.
- Trash receptacles are placed throughout the Cemetery for your convenience and we appreciate your cooperation in helping keep the Cemetery beautiful.
- Pets are not allowed to run loose on Cemetery grounds at anytime. Also, please cleanup after your pet.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted within the Cemetery.
- The speed limit within the Cemetery is 15 miles per hour.
- Cemetery water is not suitable for drinking.
For a copy of our full Cemetery Rules and Regulations, please click here*.